A flavorful fish taco with fresh mango, corn and tomato.
- Cut the corn off the cob and set aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add corn; roast until fragrant (about 1-2 minutes), stirring occasionally. Be careful not to over-cook or use too much oil as it will make the corn soggy and too soft...that won't make for a nice salsa. Move the corn to a dish and set aside to cool.
- Wile corn is cooling prep your tomatoes, peppers, scallions and mango and squeeze the lime for the juice.
- Once the corn has cooled, combine it with your prepared tomatoes, peppers, scallions, mango and lime juice. Stir. Seal with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil over medium heat. While your pan is heating up, sprinkle the Old Bay seasoning, salt & pepper. Add your salmon filet to your hot pan, skin side down. Cover and cook until your salmon flakes with a fork and is "just" cooked through; approx. 5 minutes.
- Once salmon is completely cooked, break into pieces to easily put on tacos.
- Just before serving, heat tortillas on a skillet over medium-high heat until soft and warm
- Serve with the Roasted Corn & Mango Salso and your favorite garnishes.
Here are some more pictures I took while making these tasty tacos! I hope you enjoy as much as my family and I did!